About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our town. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Jim Graves – Clerk to the Council
3 Lawn Close,
Tel/Fax: 01603 898621
Mob: 07889 733392
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
- Kerbs on both sides of the road have been damaged during recent snow clearance - just after High Breck Farm Bungalow/before the new roundabout, 20th March
- Verge litter, 19th March
- Loads glass bottles, 19th March
- Broken Street Sign, 17th March
- Sunken drain cover., 17th March
- Rough road surface., 16th March
- 2.8m x 50 x 6cm pot hole outside our house. Often see cars and lorries jerking to avoid it. It will cause accidents as getting bigger., 14th March
- Deep, 12th March
- Trash blowing up and down the road, 11th March
- Footpath between Sheridan close and taverham road, 11th March