About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our town. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Jim Graves – Clerk to the Council
3 Lawn Close,
Tel/Fax: 01603 898621
Mob: 07889 733392
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
- Street light not working, 18th May
- Dangerous problem of repeated parking on double and single yellow lines, 1st May
- Manhole cover loose, 30th April
- Two, 13th April
- Abandoned, 9th April
- Glancing upon driving along Reepham road, in the entrance to an electricity sub-station there is a sofa and associated rubbish fly tipped in the entrance., 4th April
- Heading to towards the dereham road and just before the entrance to the new housing developement. The road has sunk over about 10 to 15 m long. This is part of the road which was resurfaced late last year., 2nd April
- Quite wide, 26th March
- Wide, 26th March
- Litter along Reepham Road between Thorpe marriott and hellesdon, 22nd March