About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our town. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Jim Graves – Clerk to the Council
3 Lawn Close,
Tel/Fax: 01603 898621
Mob: 07889 733392
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
- Totally collapsed road, 11th December
- Pavements in poor condition , numerous sunken parts in both the road and pavement , lots of elderly people live in this road and also a disabled man ,who uses a wheel chair. This road was scheduled to be "updated " in forward planning several years ago. So far only "patch ups " done, 28th November
- No Lights, 19th October
- Bushes and trees need cutting back, 12th September
- Subsiding Road, 12th September
- Street light out, 3rd September
- Possibly abandoned and dangerous vehicle, 26th August
- Tundergrowth is so high that visability to see oncoming traffic at the mini roundabout is very limited and dangerous.he, 26th August
- Subsidence, 25th August
- Street light o/s No 1 Lilac Close working during daytime and not at night, 23rd August