About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our town. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Jim Graves – Clerk to the Council
3 Lawn Close,
Tel/Fax: 01603 898621
Mob: 07889 733392
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
- No Lights, 19th October
- Bushes and trees need cutting back, 12th September
- Subsiding Road, 12th September
- Street light out, 3rd September
- Possibly abandoned and dangerous vehicle, 26th August
- Tundergrowth is so high that visability to see oncoming traffic at the mini roundabout is very limited and dangerous.he, 26th August
- Subsidence, 25th August
- Street light o/s No 1 Lilac Close working during daytime and not at night, 23rd August
- Street lights out, 21st August
- Streetlight 95 not working, 20th August